The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- After accepting this mission, go speak to Prince Trion for a cutscene.
- Form a full level 55+ party and travel to Xarbacard and on to Castle Zavhl Baileys.
- Upon zoning into Castle Zavhl Baileys, go straight until you encounter the first intersection and make a left. Go down a small flight of stairs and then turn right and follow the left wall and you will enter the Orc section of the castle.
- Go through the area to the west again and eventually you will zone into Castle Zvahl Keep.
- Once you enter Castle Zvahl Keep, you will have to open several gates, very often in front of mobs that detect on sight.
- You will encounter a series of teleport devices. These devices will cancel the Invisible effect after they are used. Once you use the last device, run to the west exit of the map where you will find a zoneline to the Throne Room.
- When ready, gather in front of the door. When you enter, a cutscene will happen and the fight begins. Cast the prefight buffs before getting closer.
- The Shadow Lord has 2 forms. In the first form he will spam the Invincible move once he is at 50% health. Invincible does not protect him from magic.
- Once Shadow Lord starts spamming Invincible, mages need to nuke repeatedly and rest when melee are able to deal damage again.
- After the first form is defeated, a cutscene will appear. The second form will show up after the cutscene and does not wait for you to rest.
- This form of Shadow Lord will do nothing but a AOE attack but only has 4000 HP and should die quickly.
- Melees should use their 2 hour abilities and Icarus Wing if possible to have TP for their best weaponskill. Mages should cast their Curaga spells.
- After this form is defeated, another cutscene occurs. Once the cutscene ends, you will be transported back to the enterance of Castle Zavhl Baileys.
- Report back to Prince Trion for another cutscene.
- Mission Orders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.