The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Vamorcote needs you to find a key that was apparently buried in the Batallia Downs.
- The Engraved Key he is looking for is dropped from an Ahtu, a NM Treant that spawns at (J-11) in the Batallia Downs on a small island. The key is 100% drop.
- Return to Vamorcote in Northern San d'Oria, and trade him the key to receive your reward.
Directions to the Island
- To get to the island, head out to Batallia Downs, go to (I-10) inside the small cave, and enter Eldieme Necropolis. Your goal is to get to (G-9). To do this, you must have more than one person with you in order to operate the gates.
- There are switches that manipulate all the gates at each of the 4 main sections with graves in them. Two will be available at the start; they are at (H-8) and (F-8).
- Have someone move to (H-9) where the lich spawns and have them face the south closed gate (it should be named Titan's Gate).
- Once there, have the person at the switch open Titan's gate for you. Once through the gate, run to the switch in your area at (G-9).
- Now whoever is at the (G-9) switch must open and close the gates for the person at the other switch.
- Once everyone is now gathered at (G-9), find the grave in the middle of the 9 graves and walk over it (If lich and tomb wolves aggro, you must put Sneak up first) and fall through the hole.
- Once you're down the hole, follow the path until you end up at a fork. Turn right here and proceed south until you find the zone at (J-9) to Batallia.
- You will now be at (J-11) on the island.
- Kill Ahtu and get the Engraved Key from him.
Client: Vamorcote (Laborman's Way, Northern San d'Oria)
- Retrieve the key to a document box holding a copy of the castle floor plans. The key was buried long ago on a small island to the south of Batallia Downs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.