Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Vamorcote needs you to find a key that was apparently buried in the Batallia Downs.
- The Engraved Key* he is looking for is dropped from a Ahtu, a NM Treant that spawns at J-11 in the Batallia Downs on a small island.
- The Key is 100% drop.
- To get to the island, head out to Batallia Downs and go to I-10 inside the small cave and enter Eldieme Necropolis. Your goal is to get to G-9. To do this you must have more than one person with you in order to operate the gates.
- There are switches that manipulate all the gates at each of the 4 main sections with graves in them. Two will be available at the start they are at H-8 and F-8.
- Have someone move to H-9 where lich spawns and have them face the south closed gate it should be named Titan's Gate.
- Once there have the person at the switch open Titan's gate for you. Once through the gate run to the switch in your area at G-9.
- Now whoever is at the G-9 switch must open and close the gates for the person at the other switch.
- Once everyone is now gathered at G-9 find the grave in the middle of the 9 graves and walk over it (If lich and tomb wolves aggro you then you must put sneak up first) and fall through the hole.
- Once your down the hole follow the path till you end up at a fork turn right here and proceed south till you find the zone at J-9 to Batallia.
- You will now be at J-11 on the island.
- Kill Ahtu and get the Engraved Key from him.
- Return to Vamorcote in Northern San d'Oria, and trade him the key to receive your reward.
Client: Vamorcote (Laborman's Way, Northern San d'Oria)
- Retrieve the key to a document box holding a copy of the castle floor plans. The key was buried long ago on a small island to the south of Batallia Downs.