Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Behsa Alehgo, Eastern Adoulin (J-8)|
|Requirements||Adoulin Reputation 3|
|Items Needed||Unblemished pioneer's badge|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||Eye of the Beholder|
- Talk to Behsa Alehgo at (J-8) in Eastern Adoulin for a cutscene with Rigobertine and Erfimia.
- Travel to (F-9) Eastern Adoulin and speak to Wegellion inside the Scouts' Coalition for a cutscene with Reepi-Molpi.
- Travel to the (J-8) Yorcia Weald frontier station and speak to Emjook-Renook for a cutscene with Reepi-Molpi.
- After the cutscene, you must now find an Unblemished pioneer's badge. The badge can only be found at one of three "Suspicious Places."
- (J-8) -- SW corner, near the bottom of a tree. Behind the 00-06 bush.
- (I-8) -- Past the 21-03 bush, in a swarm of Numbing Blossoms.
- (H-9) -- North of Lost Article.
- Return to the frontier station and speak to Emjook-Renook for a cutscene.
- Return to Behsa Alehgo for the final cutscene and your reward.