The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Repeat missions or trade 9 crystals to a Conquest Overseer. Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- Talk to Alois in the "Conference Room" to the left of the President's Office for a cutscene.
- Talk to Dancing Wolf at (G-7) in Rabao, near Home Point #2.
- Go to Gustav Tunnel and go to (G-6) on the second map. Spawn the NM by clicking on the ???.
- You can travel here using Survival Guide teleport. Unity warp will place you right at the entrance to the second map.
- The fight starts off with one Gigaplasm. Once you kill it, it turns into two Macroplasms. Each one of those turns into two Microplasms and each one of those turn into two Nanoplasms.
- Soloable at Lv99 with trusts.
- It is not possible to sneak pop the NM as in previous missions. The Gigaplasm will spawn claimed and immediately begin attacking the person who popped it.
- The plasms do not build resistance to either sleep or lullaby.
- As the plasms get smaller, they attack faster and faster. Nanoplasm have a delay of about 150.
- The smaller plasms' magic defense decreases greatly with each new stage.
- If whoever pops the Gigaplasm dies in a bad spot and is still dead after fight is over, do not Tractor him/her!! You must not zone or get tractored, otherwise you will need to fight the NM again.
- Should someone d/c after the fight is done, but before earning the key item, you will -not- have to do the fight again.
- If someone gets disconnected during the fight, sleep the last slime until they can be re-invited.
- Return to Rabao and talk to Dancing Wolf for a cutscene after obtaining the key item.
- Return to the Conference Room and talk to Alois again to complete the mission.
- Optional: Talk to Franziska in the hallway behind the President's Office for an extra cutscene with Cornelia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.