The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Travel to Walahra Temple in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for a cutscene.
- Travel to Nashmau and talk to Yoyoroon(G-6) (Upper level) for a cutscene.
- You will receive a key item: Message from Yoyoroon.
- Obtain a Timeworn Talisman, which is dropped by Ephramadian Shades.
- They can be found by the Cutter in Arrapago Reef and a short distance from Dvucca Isle Staging Point in Caedarva Mire.
- Timeworn Talisman appears to drop at a rate between 33 and 25%, but is affected favorably by Treasure Hunter.
- The quickest way to get to the Ephramadian Shades from Nashmau is to obtain two Imperial Silver Pieces, then exit into Caedarva Mire from the west side of the city. Note that players in possession of a Remnants Permit or a Captain Wildcat Badge may travel freely through the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
- Enter Alzadaal Undersea Ruins at (E-11). From there take the only teleporter in the room, and then exit back out into Caedarva Mire.
- Once back out in Caedarva Mire, you can simply follow the left wall until you reach an area with Ephramadian Shades. Beware of the Heraldic Imp that spawns just past the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins entrance.
- Return to Nashmau and trade Yoyoroon the Sutlac, Irmik Helvasi and talisman.
- Once he accepts the talisman, change zones, and pick up your Talisman of the Rebel gods by speaking to Yoyoroon again.
- Head back to Walahra Temple for another cutscene.
- The quest is not marked as active until this step is completed.
- Head to Hazhalm Testing Grounds. click on the door for a cutscene, and then click the door again to enter fight.
- This is a 6-person, uncapped battle with a 15 minute time limit.
- Your Talisman key will be consumed upon entry.
- Similarly to Einherjar, buffs and TP do carry over and EXP is lost from death.
- Odin Prime possesses high attack and critical hit rate, but relatively low defenses.
- Odin Prime will periodically summon Odin Images, one at a time.
- Multiple Odin Images can be out at once, up to 3.
- Odin Images appear to be similar to Elementals. They will strongly resist physical damage, but not magic. They appear to possess high HP and attack and are not recommended to kill.
- Odin Prime can inflict several status effects, including: Curse, Sleep and Paralyze. He is also able to intimidate players, fairly frequently.
- Many of Odin Prime's attacks will strip shadows. Paralyze and intimidate make casting shadows difficult.
- Unlike Alexander, Odin Prime is completely immune to Stun.
- Odin Prime will regen to 100% within one minute if left unclaimed.
- Below 50%, Odin may begin a countdown in /say starting at 10. At 0, he will use Zantetsuken, inflicting Death on all targets within a 30' radius of his current target. If Odin cannot reliably be defeated before he uses this attack, all but the member with hate should run outside Area of Effect range, or use /kneel or /heal.
- After you defeat Odin Prime, you will immediately enter a cutscene in which Odin will give you your choice of reward.
- Return to Aht Urhgan Whitegate and click on the Imperial Whitegate for a final cutscene and title.
- (see testimonials)
Battling Odin Again
- This quest is technically not repeatable. However, you may battle Odin Prime again by proceeding to the next quest, Unwavering Resolve.
- Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
- Ominous rumors circulating among the mercenary ranks speak of Dark Rider sightings deep within the Hazhalm Testing Grounds. Could this occurrence bear any connection to the unsealed spatial distortion? It falls to you to investigate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.