The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Enter Walahra Temple (J-7) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for a cutscene.
- The quest wont show in log so if your not getting the cutscene proceed to the next step.
- Purchase a Sutlac and Irmik Helvasi from the Shararat Teahouse (K-12).
- If you are planning to complete A Stygian Pact, it is recommended to purchase 12-14 of each. The items do not stack.
- Obtain a Timeworn Talisman. They are and are dropped by Ephramadian Shades in Dvucca Isle.
- Talk to Yoyoroon (G-6) in Nashmau. You will receive the Message from Yoyoroon.
- Trade Yoyoroon a Timeworn Talisman and at least one Sutlac or Irmik Helvasi, but preferably both.
- On occasion he will determine that the talisman is too dirty. This chance greatly drops if you give him both desserts.
- you will know the talisman is a good one when Yoyoroon's eye light up and you get a cut scene with him dancing around.
- Zone, then talk to Yoyoroon again to receive Talisman of the Rebel gods.
- Enter Walahra Temple to obtain Talisman key after a lengthily cutscene with Ovjang, Mnejing and Nashmeira leading you to Hazhalm Testing Grounds.
- The quest will appear in your quest log at this point.
- Enter Hazhalm Testing Grounds and check the Entry Gate for a cutscene.
- Check the Entry Gate again to enter the uncapped 6-person battlefield "The Rider Cometh". You will lose your Talisman key.
- After defeating Odin Prime, you will be offered a choice of rewards.
- Odin Prime can be fought repeatedly in the next quest.
- Check the Imperial Whitegate (L-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for another cutscene to complete the quest.
- Buffs and TP are retained on entry. The area is under double-dark weather.
- Odin Prime will periodically summon an Odin Image, up to three in total.
- Below 50%, Odin Prime may begin a countdown starting at 10. At 0, he will use Zantetsuken (ability), inflicting Death on all targets within a 30' radius of his current target. This can be avoided by using /heal, or by running out of range of the target.
- Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
- Ominous rumors circulating among the mercenary ranks speak of Dark Rider sightings deep within the Hazhalm Testing Grounds. Could this occurrence bear any connection to the unsealed spatial distortion? It falls to you to investigate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.