Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Bki Tbujhja - Lower Jeuno ( )|
|Items Needed||Holy Water|
|Repeatable||Yes, by erasing AF memory|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Painful Memory||The Circle of Time and|
Borghertz's Harmonious Hands
- You must be on BRD to activate the cutscene.
- Talk to Bki Tbujhja in the Merry Minstrel, in Lower Jeuno ( ) who asks for a vial of Holy Water.
- Trade Bki Tbujhja the Holy Water and she will inform you that you need to pay your respects to the Bard of yesteryear. She returns the Holy Water and directs you to pour the flask onto a sarcophagus in The Eldieme Necropolis.
- You can speak to Mataligeat in Lower Jeuno ( ) for a little more information about this bard, and how he came to a horrible end.
- Head to Beaucedine Glacier then zone into the isolated area of Batallia Downs at ( ). Once there, enter the Eldieme Necropolis via the entrance at ( ).
- Thanks to WotG, it is now possible to get up the ledge by talking to the Lycopodium (NPC) in the past and from then on in the present you can trade an appropriate flower to the sparkling lights to instantly move up the ledge.
- You can also use the Atmacite Refiner to teleport to Beaucedine, which puts you near the Batallia zone line. (Requires White Stratum Abyssite VI.)
- Make your way to the dead-end room filled with five sarcophagi at (Holy Water to one of the sarcophagi to spawn three Skeleton Notorious Monsters: A Black Mage, Yum Kimil, and two Warriors, Owl Guardian and Dog Guardian. ). When ready, trade the vial of
- The sarcophagus you need to trade to is random.
- Like all skeletons, only light based sleep will work (Repose, Lullaby, Sheep Song, etc.). Yum Kimil cannot be slept.
- Spawning them while sneaked will not prevent aggro.
- A party will only need to kill the NMs once. Trade the holy water after the NMs are dead to the sarcophagus.
- If you zone or die after popping them, the rest of your party can pull one at a time.
- It isn't necessary to kill all three NMs. If you pull one NM and then wait for the other two to despawn before killing it, you only need to fight one.
- If you are defeated, immediately touching the Sarcophagus will result in "Nothing Happens". Wait a few minutes and when you touch it again the NMs will respawn. You do not need to trade another Holy Water.
- Once they have been defeated, re-investigate the same sarcophagus onto which you poured the Holy Water for a cutscene and the Star ring.
- Head back to Lower Jeuno and talk with Bki Tbujhja to complete the quest.
- For strategy information see testimonials.
- Yum Kimil has approximately 8000 HP.
- Owl Guardian has approximately 5800 HP.
- Dog Guardian has approximately 6000 HP.
- Yum Kimil can be silenced.
- Yum Kimil has a powerful innate Enfire, Barfire is recommended.
- Bki Tbujhja (Merry Minstrel Meadhouse, Lower Jeuno)
- A certain post is rotated at the meadhouse. Now, it's your turn.