New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Rholont at (E-7).
- If you are starting this directly after finishing In a Haze of Glory, you must zone and wait until next game day.
- He'll tell you to get 3 key items.
- Click on the Tree next to Rholont and the Griffons to receive Long-life biscuits.
- Click on the Well next to Rholont and the Griffons to receive Flask of Kingdom water.
- Get a Hatchet and chop up some trees in East Ronfaure (S) as though you were logging, to receive Ronfaure maple syrup. Please note that you may not get the key item from the first tree.
- You can buy Hatchets from Geltpix at (M-6) in Southern San d'Oria (S).
- Map of possible logging locations: Logging Map
- Talk to Rholont with the 3 key items to start the next part of the quest.
- He'll give you some Biscuit a la Rholont and tell you to go to Jugner Forest (S).
- Go to the western edge of (G-7) near the road and click the pile of Felled Trees for a cutscene. (At this point the quest will be added to your quest log.)
- At the end of the cutscene, Rahal asks you to go with him to Vunkerl Inlet (S) to investigate Orcish plots.
- Check the Toppled Cresset at (I-8) by the bridge for a cutscene. (This cutscene must be done before the next cutscene.)
- Check the Toppled Cresset at (F-9) by the bridge for a cutscene.
- Travel South to the next location. Take the hidden path/tunnel at (F-11) to expedite your travel.
- Check the Underbrush at the NE corner of (F-13) just below Mernjar Spring for a cutscene.
- Clicking on the Underbrush a second time spawns Madthrasher Zradbodd.
- Clicking the Underbrush will NOT prompt you to confirm entering a battlefield, so ensure you are ready to fight and have your Alter Egoes ready to go.
- Madthrasher Zradbodd casts Tier IV elemental magic, Tier III -aga's, and Dispel.
- Resistant or immune to Bind and Gravity.
- Resistant or immune to Silence
- Will only use Berserker's Dance.
- Has an additional effect: Curse to his physical attacks that halves HP and MP.
- Recommended to tank as Ninja or /nin.
- EXP loss from death can be avoided by getting Allied Tags. You can also buy temporary items such as Body Boost and Mana Boost from the Campaign arbiter for an extra edge.
- Despawns after 3 minutes if unclaimed.
- After you defeat Madthrasher Zradbodd, check the Underbrush for a message telling you to go to Pashhow Marshlands (S).
- see testimonials
- Go to the N/W corner of (G-6) and click the Shimmering Pondweed for a cutscene.
- You'll receive a Peiste Skin at the end of this cutscene.
- Rahal (Jugner Forest)
- Bloodwing Horde military tactician, Zogbog, has made bold claims that he holds the key to nullifying Tavnazia's impenetrable defensive walls. Help the Swiftwing Griffons in their risk-ridden mission to uncover the nature of his latest plot.