The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You cannot flag this quest if you already have a Weapon Skill NM quest in your quest log.
- You may have to speak with Jaucribaix twice if you have started but not finished A Thief in Norg!?
- You will only be able to flag this quest by rezoning and speaking to Jaucribaix again if The Sacred Katana is not finished.
- You can only do one WSNM quest at a time. However, you can cancel it by talking to the NPC that gave you the quest.
- Talk to Jaucribaix in Norg as Samurai level 71+ to receive the Tachi of Trials and a Weapon Training Guide.
- Your Great Katana skill must be at base 250 or higher. Gear and merits do not count towards your skill when activating this quest.
- Use the Tachi of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- You must perform Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that directly grant experience points.
- Weapon Skills performed under Level Sync count.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weapon skill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 skillchain.
- You must accumulate 300 total points.
- The latent effect vanishes when you have accumulated 300 WS points. You do not need to unequip and reequip the weapon for the latent effect to disappear.
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect, head back to Norg and trade the Tachi of Trials back to Jaucribaix. The weapon is lost and you receive a Map to the Annals of Truth and instructions to head to Kuftal Tunnel.
- NOTE:You can be any job from this part forward.
- Once in Kuftal Tunnel go to (L-7) on the map to the right and click the ??? to spawn the NM named Kettenkaefer.
- Once the NM is dead, reexamine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth.
- Bring this back to Jaucribaix for your reward.
- Jaucribaix (Near the Captain's Quarters, Norg)
- Use the katana given to you by Jaucribaix to find your true potential. When the blade has lost its power, then you will know you have been accepted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.