Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Naji in Metalworks. He is the guard outside the President's Office, where you will be treated to a cut scene.
- Note*** You can kill the NM > get the rock > THEN go to Gilgamesh. This saves you one full trip to Norg instead of Gilgamesh > rock > Gilgamesh.
- You will be sent to speak with Gilgamesh (through the Oaken Door at (K-8) in Norg) where you will get another cutscene.
- If you have not started the Rise of the Zilart Missions then the first cutscene you get may be related to the Rise of the Zilart Missions. Talk to Gilgamesh until he tells you to retrieve a Frag Rock from Ifrit's Cauldron.
- Take the (I-5) entrance in Yhoator Jungle to Ifrit's Cauldron.
- From the entrance, go south at the first fork, then north at the second. At (H-7) there will be a lava puddle with a ??? close by.
- Bees do not aggro, but bats and bombs will.
- Trade an Adaman Ore to the ??? to spawn Magma (a Bomb) and Salamander (a Lizard).
- Magma drops 6 Rare/Ex Frag Rocks. Each person completing the mission will need one so one Adaman Ore would be enough for 6 people; if more than 6 people need the mission, it will need to be killed more than once. Adaman Ore can be bought from Auction House or acquired via several other methods.
- Like all bombs, Magma can use Self-Destruct.
- Magma needs to be killed to get the Frag Rock, but the Salamander does not. To fight only against Magma, the Adaman Ore should be traded while having the effect of Sneak on. This way, only Magma will aggro. NMs seem immune or at least highly resistant to Sleep.
- Once everyone has a Frag Rock, return to Norg and trade your Frag Rock to Gilgamesh for a cutscene.
- Finally, return to Bastok and talk to Naji for a final cutscene and to complete the mission.
- For Testimonials, see: The Pirate's Cove - Discussion
- Mission Orders
- You are being sent to Norg as an emissary of Bastok. Meet Sir Naji in front of the President's Office for a full briefing.