You must trade the following items to the corresponding Opo-opos in the correct order:
Serious Note: Failure to trade in correct order will result in the loss of all previously traded items, and you must start from the beginning.
- Broken Mithran Rod - Can be obtained by breaking a Mithran Fishing Rod through fishing, or purchased from the Auction House.
- See Breaking the Rod for tips & tricks.
- Says "Opopopopo! Opo-opo! Oppo! Oppo-opo!"
2. Kukupp (I-11) in-between Migho's & Pakhroib's Residences.
3. Mumupp (J-9) inside Wahcondalo's Residence.
4. Roropp (H-9) in-between Poshei's Combat Gear and Ryuhkow’a Mercenary Merchandise.
5. Popopp (H-9) with Nomad Moogle.
6. Bubupp (I-8) behind M&P's Market.
7. Tatapp (G/H/I7-10) wandering around.
8. Kakapp (J-9) inside Wahcondalo’s Residence.
9. Lalapp (F-9) Chocobo NPC, behind the hut.
10. Nenepp (H-11) behind Mihgo’s Residence; can be out of reach; wait for it to walk closer.
- The order they are listed in Widescan is the same as the correct order to trade them items. This can be a good way to go through the list if one has multiple consecutive items, as a level 80 beastmaster or level 60 ranger can scan the whole town.
- For a complete walkthrough on this quest, see Guide To Getting Your Opo-opo Crown.
- 4 free inventory slots will be needed for the rewards (Opo-opo Crown and 3 Pamamas).
- Four of the last five items on this list are Rare/Ex, so you can not purchase them from Auction House/Bazaar.
- If you forget where you left off and come back and don't remember which one you traded to last, no worries. Just talk to them and they will say "Opopopopo! Opop-opo! Opo-opo!" and do a /bow motion to let you know you've done that part of the quest. Just move on to the next one until you get one that says "Opo-opo?" and you will know you have not traded an item to that Opo-opo.
- It's very easy to fix whatever you have messed up when trading the items. All you need to do is get all the previous items you have traded to the Opo-opos and start from the beginning. For example: Say you have traded items to Lulupp, Kukupp, Mumupp, and Roropp. All you need to do is gather those items again and trade them to the appropriate Opo-opos. They WILL NOT take the new items but it does still count. Once you've traded them just continue as usual and you will receive your Opo-opo Crown.