The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This quest is hidden and cannot be seen in your quest list until completed.
- Talk to Mertaire (I-8, Merry Minstrel Meadhouse in Lower Jeuno), who will lament on a lost love.
- Talk to Bki Tbujhja, behind the counter in the same room, who talks about the Song Runes in Buburimu Peninsula and how it would cheer up the broken-hearted.
- Obtain a Parchment and Head to Buburimu Peninsula
- On the western edge of the Khoonta Dunes (beach), there is a hidden path in the shallows (G-10) that takes you to (F/G-9).
- Click the Song Runes, on the west side up from the beach for a cutscene with Lewenhart.
- Trade a Parchment to the the Song Runes to obtain the Poetic Parchment.
- Go back to I-8, Merry Minstrel Meadhouse in Lower Jeuno, and finish A Minstrel in Despair by trading the item to Mertaire.
- Lewenhart (Song Runes, Buburimu Peninsula)
- Copy the lyrics from the ancient monument to a sheet of parchment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.