Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Mertaire - Lower Jeuno (I-8)|
|Title Granted||Researcher of Classics|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||A Minstrel in Despair|
- This quest is hidden and cannot be seen in your quest list until completed.
- Talk to Mertaire (I-8, Merry Minstrel Meadhouse in Lower Jeuno), who will lament on a lost love.
- Talk to Bki Tbujhja, behind the counter in the same room, who talks about the Song Runes in Buburimu Peninsula and how it would cheer up the broken-hearted.
- Obtain a Parchment and Head to Buburimu Peninsula
- On the western edge of the Khoonta Dunes (beach), there is a hidden path in the shallows (G-10) that takes you to (F/G-9).
- Click the Song Runes, on the west side up from the beach for a cutscene with Lewenhart.
- Trade a Parchment to the the Song Runes to obtain the Poetic Parchment.
- This completes this quest and shows up as same in your Jeuno: Completed Quests log. The next per-requisite quest for getting the Bard job is A Minstrel in Despair.
- Lewenhart (Song Runes, Buburimu Peninsula)
- Copy the lyrics from the ancient monument to a sheet of parchment.