The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Raibaht to start the quest. You do not need to zone after completing the previous quest.
- Obtain an Ordrynite from a Cryptonberry Plaguer or Cryptonberry Stalker in Pso'Xja.
- The Cryptonberries can be found in the (I-7) entrance from Beaucedine Glacier.
- The Ordrynite is obtainable through digging in Beaucedine Glacier as of June 2016 update
- Trade the Ordrynite to Raibaht for a cutscene and your rewards.
- You can rename the airship by trading another Ordrynite.
- You are allowed to pick three words, and the last word will always be C.I.D.
- Example: If Mighty, Morphing, and Power are chosen, the name will be Mighty Morphing Power C.I.D.
Here is the list of names you can chose from for the airship:
|Line 1||Line 2||Line 3||Line 4|
- The July 2016 Freshly Picked Vana'diel Digest reveals that completing this quest 10 times unlocks special choices for the fourth name, including "Ragnarok."
- Raibaht (Cid's Lab, Metalworks)
- Cid's dream of completing a "semi-perpetual motion engine" can only be realized if he obtains a chunk of legendary ordrynite.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.