The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- In order for this quest to become available, you must place a Mahogany Bed in your Mog House.
- Once the conquest has tallied, your Moogle will present you with this quest. Please note: The Mahogany Bed must be in your Mog House at least one full Vana'diel day, and perhaps at least one Earth day (real world day) before the conquest tally for you to get this quest. (See Furniture Quests for more details)
- Your moogle wishes to take a break and asks you if he can go home for a Moogle festival. Allow him to do so.
- Your moogle wants to take a Shrimp Lure and Selbina Butter to his family. He asks that you get them for him.
- Trade him both.
- After going away on his trip -- oddly, he doesn't physically leave your Mog House as far as you can tell -- he will come back with a new Mog Safe that now holds 70 items!
- This takes until Japanese Midnight to occur.
- If you meet the requirements for this "quest" but don't seem to be getting it, check to see if you have an Armoire in your Mog House. If you do, remove it from your "Layout". (Leaving it in your mog safe is ok, though.) This piece of furniture has its own Furniture Quest associated with it, but its activation is unknown. Either way, it seems to stop the mog safe expansion quests from activating if you have it set up in your layout.
- NOTE: Raising your home-city reputation to 6 will not immediately activate the quest even if you already had the Mahogany Bed in your layout during the last conquest tally. You must meet both the item and rank conditions at the time of conquest tally to trigger the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.