The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- In order for this quest to become available, you must place a Mahogany Bed and then talk to your Moogle.
- The quest cutscene will start the next time you enter your Mog House and talk to you moogle as long as you have enough fame.
- The Mahogany Bed may be removed at any time after the quest has been flagged; it does not need to be in the Mog House for the quest to be completed.
- This quest cannot be started in a Rent-A-Room. It can, however, be completed in one.
- If any other Mog House Moogle quest starts, such as A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, you must zone and talk to your Moogle again.
- Your Moogle asks if he can go home for a Moogle festival. Allow him to do so.
- Your Moogle wants a Shrimp Lure and Selbina Butter.
- Shrimp Lures can be crafted with Alchemy or purchased at the Auction House under Weapons > Ammo & Misc > Fishing Gear.
- Selbina Butter can be crafted with Cooking or purchased at the Auction House under Food > Ingredients.
- Selbina Butter can also be bought from Kopopo if a player has recently sold one to the guild and Chomo Jinjahl will sell butter to players who are at least rank Novice in the Culinarians' Guild. Both NPCs are located at Windurst Waters, North ( ).
- Trade the Moogle both items. You can make the trade at any Mog House, it does not need to be in your home nation.
- After going away on his trip, he will come back with a new Mog Safe that holds 70 items!
- Complete the quest by talking to your moogle again after the next in-game quarter hour passes. No zoning required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.