- Go to Rabao and talk to Maryoh Comyujah, who's standing in front of the windmill at G-7. She will ask you to do something for her.
- Travel to D-12 in Western Altepa Desert and head into Quicksand Caves (4).
- There is an unmapped tunnel entrance at D-11 which will lead you to an open area with the entrance to Quicksand Caves located in the pit at D-12.
- You can simply take the Quicksand Caves Home Point #1 Warp, then zone out to Western Altepa to save a bit of time instead of running to D-12 from Rabao.
- This is the same entrance used for Through the Quicksand Caves.
- Head to K-8 and stand on the pressure plate to open the door to the east. Exit through D on the map, which is on K-8.
- On the next map, go through the weight sensor door at G-8.
- Walk through the door and fall down into the pit at I-8.
- Touch the ??? near where you landed and select Yes to spawn the Ancient Vessel.
- Once the Ancient Vessel is killed, inspect the ??? again to dig out the Scrap of Papyrus.
- If you zone after killing the Ancient Vessel without obtaining the Scrap of Papyrus, you must redo the fight to obtain the Scrap of Papyrus.
- If someone has recently completed this, or you fail and come right back, you may get a "You sense faint traces of magic force" error. There will be a delay before you can fight it again.
- Return it to Maryoh Comyujah to obtain a Cerulean Crystal.
- Optional : Go to Norg and speak to Gilgamesh.
- Head back to the Hall of the Gods, touch the sealed gate, and watch the cutscene.
- Go down the hallway and examine the Shimmering Circle for the last cutscene.
- Mission Orders
- According to Gilgamesh, a Mithra carrying a mysterious crystal she found in Zi'Tah was recently in Norg. Her name was something like Mary or Maroo or Maree...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.