The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to Rabao (Home Point #2) and talk to Maryoh Comyujah, who's standing in front of the windmill at . She will ask you to do something for her.
- Travel to Western Altepa Desert and head into Quicksand Caves (4).
- There is an unmapped tunnel entrance at Quicksand Caves located in the pit at . which will lead you to an open area with the entrance to
- You can simply take the Quicksand Caves Home Point #1 warp, then zone out to Western Altepa to save a bit of time instead of running to from Rabao.
- This is the same entrance used for Through the Quicksand Caves.
- Head to and stand on the pressure plate to open the door to the east. Exit through D on the map, which is on .
- On the next map, go through the weight sensor door at .
- Walk through the door and fall down into the pit at .
- Touch the ??? near where you landed and select Yes to spawn the Ancient Vessel.
- See testimonials for further notes.
- Once the Ancient Vessel is killed, inspect the ??? again to dig out the Scrap of Papyrus.
- If you zone after killing the Ancient Vessel without obtaining the Scrap of Papyrus, you must redo the fight to obtain the Scrap of Papyrus.
- If someone has recently completed this, or you fail and come right back, you may get a "You sense faint traces of magic force" error. There will be a delay before you can fight it again.
- Return it to Maryoh Comyujah to obtain a Cerulean Crystal.
- Optional : Go to Norg and speak to Gilgamesh.
- Head back to the Hall of the Gods, touch the sealed gate, and watch the cutscene.
- Go down the hallway and examine the Shimmering Circle for the last cutscene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.