The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Click the ??? near the water at (Yuhtunga Jungle to view a cutscene with Zeid and Siren.
- After the cutscene, you will have time to buff and call Alter Egos.
- Click the ??? a second time for the fight with Siren.
- She has very high defense, and poor resistance to magic. She is healed by wind elemental damage. Weak to piercing damage.
- Uses Entice, a frontal cone Charm. This does not affect Trust NPCs, but they will be dismissed if charm takes effect on a soloing player.
- Uses Lunatic Voice throughout fight, make sure to bring a way to remove silence.
- Uses Clarsach Call at 25% HP, an Astral Flow-like ability which does 900-1100 damage over a large area. Be prepared to mitigate this.
- Recommended level of 90+ if solo. If you have a consistent source of magic damage, you should have only moderate difficulty at level 75 (or possibly earlier).
- Can be won with 4 trusts at 81 RDM/DNC.
- Note that Alter Egos will prioritize wind spells due to an error in their AI, causing them to heal Siren. Reverberation and Light skillchains will also cause Siren to be healed.
- Despawns after 15 minutes.
- Once Siren is defeated, click the ??? again for a cutscene and your reward.
- Mission Orders
- Siren and the masked man attempted to conjure forth another vortex in Yuhtunga Jungle in a bid to cause Escha to spread further. Fight the winged beast and stop her before it's too late.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.