Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||The Key to the Turris|
|Title Granted||Protected by Ulbukan Spirits|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Returning to the Trees||Teodor's Summons|
|The Key to the Turris||Goblin Footprint Leafallia (H-8)|
|The Key to the Turris||Goblin Footprint Ra'Kaznar Turris|
- Option #1
- Head to Bivouac 2 in Yorcia Weald.
- Go to (
) and examine the ??? target on the crystal and choose to beam up.
- You must first defeat Yumcax in a Wildskeeper Reive to use this crystal.
- There are other ways in via the crystals in other zones, but you must go through at least one Colonization Reive in Ra'Kaznar Inner Court to get to the Turris.
- If you do not have the Naakual crests required to use the crystals, you'll have to take the long route, traversing all of Outer Ra'Kaznar and Ra'Kaznar Inner Court.
- You will have to pass through two Colonization Reives in Outer Ra'Kaznar, and two Colonization Reives in Ra'Kaznar Inner Court to get to Ra'Kaznar Turris.
- Option #2
- Traverse Outer Ra'Kaznar. Take central elevator to and making your way to map 2 crystal.
- You now appear in a deserted portion of Ra'Kaznar Inner Court. Examine the door at (Ra'Kaznar Turris. Make sure to register the homepoint crystal next to the entrance. ) and examine the Vertical Transit Device to enter
- Head down the ramps and you will end up at a target called Ominous Postern. Examine it for a cutscene that ejects you to Kamihr Drifts and completes the mission.
- Mission Orders
- Balamor provided an unexpected message during a surprise visit: the blood sigils are keys to entering Ra'Kaznar Turris, where Hades awaits. End his destruction of Ulbuka.