The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- NOTE: You are not eligible to skip missions by trading in crystals until you are rank 2 or higher.
- After accepting the mission, go to the Orastery in Port Windurst and talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru (E-7) for a cutscene.
- Head to East Sarutabaruta and go to the entrance to the Inner Horutoto Ruins at (J-7).
- Optional: Before entering, talk to Sama Gohjima, who is standing before the entrance. She will tell you the minister of the Orastery is in the lab below, and that to get there you should check the walls carefully.
- Upon entering the Ruins, you will be in the Lily Tower (Map 1). Go down the stairs until you come to the main room.
- Circle around the room and look for the crack in the center of the south wall at (H-9) (if you see dirt instead of brick floors, you've taken the wrong cracked wall opening).
- Enter and go left. Click on the Gate: Magical Gizmo at (I-9) to watch another cutscene with the Minister.
- Next, search the six different Ancient Magical Gizmos (which are spread out in the room before the hallway to the cutscene) until you find the Cracked Mana Orb. The Cracked Mana Orb will be obtained at a randomly selected Ancient Magical Gizmo.
- Take the Cracked Mana Orb back to Hakkuru-Rinkuru in the Orastery to complete the mission.
The title granted depends on which gate guard you first visit to get this mission. All of these titles can be re-obtained by Burute-Sorute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.