Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Bluffnix - Lower Jeuno (H-9)|
|Requirements||Jeuno Reputation 2|
|Items Needed||Balloon Cloth|
High-Quality Eft Skin
Goblin Stew 880
|Reward||Gobbiebag and Mog Satchel capacity increased to 60 slots|
Mog Sack capacity increased to 60 slots (must speak to an Artisan Moogle after completion)
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|The Gobbiebag Part V||The Gobbiebag Part VII|
- Talk to Bluffnix to start the quest.
- Trade the Balloon Cloth, Shakudo Ingot, High-Quality Eft Skin, and Iolite to Bluffnix (these items can all be found on the Auction House and/or crafted).
- You can also trade a Goblin Stew 880 instead of the four items to instantly complete the quest.
- After trading the items, your Gobbiebag capacity increases by 5 slots to a new total of 60.
- If you have a Mog Satchel, it is also upgraded immediately to the same maximum capacity.
- If you have a Mog Sack, talk to an Artisan Moogle and ask for an upgrade after completing this quest to increase your Mog Sack capacity by 5 as well.
- Bluffnix (Muckvix's Junk Shop, Lower Jeuno)
- Bluffnix will make your pack even bigger if you bring him the following: a square of balloon cloth, a shakudo ingot, a high quality eft skin, and a iolite.