The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Darcia in Lower Jeuno (H-7) and apply for an Adoulinian charter permit to receive a Geomagnetron. Then talk to her again to apply and you will get a temporary geomagnetron.
- Note: By purchasing the Adoulinian charter permit for 1,000,000 gil, you bypass the next step.
- Check a Geomagnetic Fount at ONE of the following locations:
- Yughott Grotto (J-7) on Map 1. (NOT the same map as the HP)
- King Ranperre's Tomb (K-6), SE Corner, fastest access is via the Jugner Forest waypoint unlocked during Middle Lands Investigation.
- Monastic Cavern (G-10), on the border of H-10. Enter Monastic Cavern from Davoi entrance at H-11.
- Eldieme Necropolis (J-10), lower floor under drop C on Map 1. Spriggans and Haunts will swarm you without Sneak.
- Ordelle's Caves (F-12), hidden Strange Apparatus area Map 1.
- Gusgen Mines (F-7/G-7), with the Pugils on Map 3
- Dangruf Wadi (E-11), tunnel beneath the Strange Apparatus.
- Korroloka Tunnel (G-9) Lower Map, Right next to the Jammer Leeches' spawn area.
- Palborough Mines (J-8), on map 2.
- Gustav Tunnel (G-10), little pond with Makara; first map.
- Labyrinth of Onzozo (J-5), near Katana trial WS ???
- Maze of Shakhrami (K-9) on Map 1.
- Garlaige Citadel G-8 on Map 2 past Banishing Gate 1, in a central room north of the Planar Rift.
- Crawlers' Nest (F-7) on Map 1.
- Outer Horutoto Ruins at the southwestern chamber at G-7 in Lilac Tower, accessed via East Sarutabaruta at H-3.
- Inner Horutoto Ruins at the corners of G-7/H-8 in Beetle's Burrow.
- Toraimarai Canal (I-6) Map 1, water level.
- Ranguemont Pass (J-10), in the pool on the east side of the cave.
- Return to Darcia to complete the mission and receive your reward.
- Mission Orders
- Bring the geomagnetron Darcia has entrusted you with to one of the dungeons she mentioned, find the applicable area located therein, and record the energies there onto the mysterious device.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.