The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- This assault is capped at 99, and there is no way of changing the cap.
- Subjobs are enabled.
- To enter this battle, one member of the party must USE the Training Grounds Key on themselves, then check the runic seal and choose "The Gathering Storm"
- All party members get an Auto Refresh (30 MP/tick), Auto Regen (30 HP/tick), and Auto Regain (30 TP/tick) for the duration of the assault.
- All monsters are "Impossible to gauge" and nonaggressive to level 99.
- The timer starts as soon as the seal starts moving faster.
- The monsters are very weak. They have at most 1000 HP, and some have about 500. They respawn very quickly, so it is not necessary to move very far from where you start killing.
- There is no reward for this fight other than the title.
- See the discussion for records.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.