Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Recommended: Level 30+ job.
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Complete Wading Beasts twice or trade 1 crystal to a Conquest Overseer. Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- Talk to Iron Eater twice (J-8) in Metalworks in the President's Office.
- Zone into Beadeaux for a cutscene.
- Kill 20 Copper Quadav while in Beadeaux.
- If you did not get a cutscene while zoning into Beadeaux, you will be wasting your time.
- Everyone in the party will get credit for kills. If you zone or logout, the game will retain your kill count.
- The Copper Quadav are found in the initial area, the first set of tunnels, and the second area. You will not find any on the upper level.
- The Quadav in the primary kill area are level 22-28 and will sound-Aggro to players under level 42. The Land Pugils in the kill area are level 20-23 and will sound-Aggro to players under level 35.
- Zone into Pashhow Marshlands for a cutscene that completes the mission.
- If you do not get your 20 kills, you will receive a different cutscene.
- If you use Escape, you will not receive the cutscene.
- Mission Orders
- You are to join a surprise attack on the Quadav stronghold in Beadeaux. See Iron Eater in the President's Office for details.