The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||The Enduring Tumult of War|
|Reward||Light of Vahzl|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Slanderous Utterings||Desires of Emptiness|
|The Enduring Tumult of War||Dalba Port Bastok ( )|
|The Enduring Tumult of War||Taulluque Metalworks ( )|
|The Enduring Tumult of War (pt.1)||Goblin Footprint Pso'Xja, Map 1 ( )|
|The Enduring Tumult of War (pt.2)||Goblin Footprint Pso'Xja, Map 1 ( )|
- If you're not on or past Both Paths Taken of Rhapsodies of Vana'diel, it's strongly recommended you finish that before continuing. You will not be able to progress in that mission line until you flag Three Paths.
- Optional: Head to the top floor of the Tavnazian Safehold and go behind the Walnut Door at ( ) / ( ) border and talk to Despachiaire for a cutscene.
- Optional: Go to Northern San d'Oria ( ) and talk to Chasalvige (Cathedral - Manuscript Room). He will have no information on events you describe and suggest to ask around at Port San d'Oria.
- Optional: Go to Port San d'Oria ( ) and talk to Anoki for a cutscene where he will have hard time believing you. Talk with him again for dialog where he suggests you ask around at the other agencies as long as you do not mind your sanity being questioned.
- Go to Port Bastok for a cutscene and to start the Chapter 5 - The Return Home. (You may teleport to Port Bastok from a Home Point.)
- Talk to Cid for a cutscene at Metalworks ( ), the second floor up.
- Enter Pso'Xja at ( ) in Beaucedine Glacier for a cutscene.
- Follow the path forward (you should not drop down any holes), until you find a stone door. Check it, and the Golem named Nunyunuwi will spawn.
- Any job at around level 75, and even considerably lower, can defeat this with variable difficulty/speed. (see testimonials)
- This NM has approximately 3500 HP, though offset by a strong Auto Regen trait.
- Nunyunuwi only has to be defeated one time. It is not required to defeat every time one passes the door.
- After Nunyunuwi is defeated, check the Stone Door once more to move onward.
- Once through, proceed to the elevator and use it to go to the lower level.
- Level 50 (or below): It is advisable to cast Sneak or use a Silent Oil before heading down with the elevator.
- Do not cast magic while on the elevator. If your level is low enough, you will aggravate monsters in range on the way down.
- Sitting/Resting will effectively aggravate the monsters as well, regardless of the level of a character.
- When the elevator reaches the bottom, take the path/hallway that leads to another Stone Door.
- Check the Stone Door for a cutscene which will take you to Promyvion - Vahzl, where you will get another cutscene and start the next mission.
- You will also obtain the Light of Vahzl as you enter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.