Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Elki - Bastok Mines (H-5)|
|Requirements||Bastok Reputation 3|
|Title Granted||Pursuer of the Truth|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Hearts of Mythril||None|
- Talk to Elki. (You must zone between this quest and Hearts of Mythril.)
- Go to Palborough Mines and take the elevator at I-8 to the third floor.
- Make your way to the LEFT side of the split chamber to the west. But you can't just go west. That would be too easy. See map, to notice how you have to thread your way through an obscene amount of dead ends.
- At the line between H-7 and H-8 examine the Old Toolbox and obtain the Old Toolbox (key item).
- Return to Bastok and talk to Elki. (Quickest way back, is to take the one-way boat, near top of elevator. Again, see inset map on this page).
- Talk to Babenn at (J-6) to receive the reward of a Small Sword.
- (Optional) After completing Beauty and the Galka, return to Parraggoh for additional dialoge.