Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Ratihb - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (J-12)|
|Items Needed||Lamian Fang Key, Bag of Gold Pieces|
- Talk to Ratihb for a cutscene Balajaha and Yadhiwa (after starting the Luck of the Draw quest).
- Talk to Ekhu Pesshyadha in H-6 for another cutscene with Yadhiwa. You can choose to gamble with Yadhiwa or not. If you do, you can wager Love, Dreams or Hope, but she always wins.
- Go to Nashmau.
- Talk to Jijiroon in (H-8) for another cutscene. You gamble again with Yadhiwa, this time you can wager Courage, Passion, or Innocence. She wins again.
- Exit to Caedarva Mire and if don't have one, obtain a Lamian Fang Key.
- At (I-6) zone into Arrapago Reef map 1 and open the first Iron Gate @ J-10 using the Lamian Fang Key .
- Travel over the Corsair ??? quest ship and travel down onto land; cross over two bridges and you'll be on the West shore (G-10) (West of the Puppetmaster ??? quest ship).
- Head West to F-10 and cross two more bridges; the first bridge is the start of Arrapago Reef map 2 (K-11).
- "The Die Is Cast" quest ??? is @ K-10 at the water's edge on map 2 of Arrapago Reef.
- >>Caution!<< If Bukki (Imp) is already out and hovering over the ???, wait for it to disappear before you approach the ???.
- Check the ??? for a cutscene with Yadhiwa and an Imp. She will ask for your help. (Wait for everyone who needs this cutscene to finish viewing it before continuing.)
- When you are ready for the fight, check the ??? to spawn Bukki (Imp) (Checks as Impossible to Gauge; but approximately level 70).
NM Battle Notes
- To avoid low HP aggro from the undead nearby, fight at the ??? area - near the water's edge.
- Ensure you cast buffs before spawning Bukki as it will use Deafening Tantara(AOE Silence) immediately and frequently during the battle. Echo Drops is a must for everyone who casts spells (including NIN/??? and ???/NIN).
- Bukki uses Manafont.
- Low damage dealing capability for an imp, but high damage resistance among its family.
- When Bukki gets low on HP, it will begin to spam Frenetic Rip. (May NOT Use provided its horn doesn't break)
After the Fight
- Check the ??? after the NM is defeated for another cutscene with Yadhiwa; you will receive key item: Bag of Gold Pieces.
- Return to Aht Urhgan Whitegate.
- Talk to Ratihb again for final cutscene with Balajaha to complete the quest; you'll receive a Random Ring as a reward.