Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Cait Sith - Walk of Echoes|
|Requirements||Champion of the Dawn completed|
|Items Needed||Breath of dawn x1|
|Title Granted||Light of Dawn|
|Repeatable||Once per Earth day|
|Reward||Choice of one of the following:|
Cait Sith summoning spell or
Nesanica Torque or
Nesanica Belt or
Nesanica Ring or
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Champion of the Dawn||None|
- Enter Walk of Echoes and examine the Ornate Door for a cutscene.
- Obtain a single Breath of dawn from either (H-7) East Ronfaure (S), (I-6) Jugner Forest (S), or (H-9) Beaucedine Glacier (S).
- Enter Walk of Echoes from (F-5) in Grauberg (S) and check the Ornate Door for a cutscene.
- Check the door again to enter the battlefield against Cait Sith (NM).
- NOTE: This can only be done once a real earth day (Resets at Japan's midnight). Can not be done the same day as Champion of the Dawn. Must wait 1 real life day before you can trigger the necessary cutscene.
This battle is identical to the previous quest.
- Time limit: 15 minutes
- Buffs wear on entry.
- Alter Egos may be called forth inside the battlefield.
- Target: Cait Sith (NM)
- Can use Divine Favor to recover from status ailments.
- Casts Tier V, -ja, and -ga IV elemental magic, as well as enfeebling magic such as Blind, Slow, and Sleep II.
- Level ? Holy is potentially deadly.
- Susceptible to stun.
- High magic defense.
- Low physical defense.
- If you fail the fight, you must reobtain one of the key items to try again.
- To re-obtain key item, examine the Regal Pawprints target outside the Ornate Door first, then travel to any of the previously acquired key items.