The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must finish Zilart Mission 4: The Temple of Uggalepih. If you have not started Rise of the Zilart, it will take approximately 30-45 minutes. You'll be able to go straight back to this mission after.
- Enter the Temple of Uggalepih for a cutscene.
- Pass through the Granite Door at (J-7) on Map 1, and take the path hidden on the in-game map. Exit to Yhoator Jungle to be on the balcony of the temple. Take a hard right (no stairs needed) to loop back into a different hallway, allowing you to reenter the temple through the other door available on this balcony.
- Then proceed to the Granite Door at (J-6) on Map 3 in the temple. Examine it for a scene with Tenzen, Iroha, Grav'iton. This completes both The Cursed Temple and Wisdom of Our Forefathers, and flags Where Divinities Collide.
- Mission Orders
- Gilgamesh has pointed you toward the Temple of Uggalepih, where you should be able to find clues. Depending on your current progress in Rise of the Zilart, there may be some things you must take care of first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.