Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
You must have Gladiatorial writ of summons to flag this. Simply obtaining the Ring of supernal disjunction is not enough. You can obtain a Gladiatorial writ of summons from one of the "Suspicious NPCs".
- Talk to Estelle (F-9) in Eastern Adoulin. You will receive Margret's writ of summons.
- Check the crate at the base of the ramp at (I-9) for a cutscene. You will receive Portrait of Melvien
- The quest will appear in your quest log at this point.
- Talk to Chumli-Mojumli (K-10) and ask for Estienneux to receive a cutscene and Melvien's Turn.
- Talk to Mastan (G-6) in Western Adoulin. You will receive Melvien's Death?
- Return to the crate at Eastern Adoulin (I-9) for a cutscene. You will receive Margret's memo.
- Go to Rala Waterways (H-6) and check the Storage Container for a cutscene with Margret, Reginald, and Mufeh Hajrrha.
- The nearest entrance is at Western Adoulin (Big Bridge).
- Return to the crate at Eastern Adoulin (I-9) for a cutscene.
- Talk to Estelle (F-9) for your reward.
- Go to Foret de Hennetiel (F-7) and examine the ??? at the river's edge. There are two ways to get there. From bivouac #4 go north and travel upstream. From bivouac #1 go west crossing over the reive and then heading south to (F-7) and the ???. Your Margret's writ of summons will become Margret's imposter's cipher, and your Margret's memo will become Margret's imposter's cipher redux.
- Go to Selbina and board (for 100 gil) the ferry bound for Mhaura. Once on board, proceed to examine the map hanging in front of the helmsman / pilot. You will lose both key items and in exchange you'll receive five (5) High-purity Baylds.
- Margret (Sverdhried Hillock, Eastern Adoulin)
- Margret postulated that Melvien's death was by human hands. Aid her in finding the truth.