- Talk to Estelle (F-9) in Eastern Adoulin. You will receive Margret's writ of summons.
- Check the crate at the base of the ramp at (I-9) for a cutscene. You will receive Portrait of Melvien
- The quest will appear in your quest log at this point.
- Talk to Chumli-Mojumli (K-10) and ask for Estienneux to receive a cutscene and Melvien's Turn.
- Talk to Mastan (G-6) in Western Adoulin. You will receive Melvien's Death?
- Return to the crate at Eastern Adoulin (I-9) for a cutscene. You will receive Margret's memo.
- Go to Rala Waterways (H-6) and check the Storage Container for a cutscene with Margret, Reginald, and Mufeh Hajrrha.
- The nearest entrance is at Western Adoulin (Big Bridge).
- Return to the crate at Eastern Adoulin (I-9) for a cutscene.
- Talk to Estelle (F-9) for your reward.
- Go to Foret de Hennetiel (F-7) and examine the ??? at the river's edge. There are two ways to get there. From bivouac #4 go north and travel upstream. From bivouac #1 go west crossing over the reive and then heading south to (F-7) and the ???. Your Margret's writ of summons will become Margret's imposter's cipher, and your Margret's memo will become Margret's imposter's cipher redux.
- Go to Selbina and board (for 100 gil) the ferry bound for Mhaura. Once on board, proceed to examine the map hanging in front of the helmsman / pilot. You will lose both key items and in exchange you'll receive five (5) High-purity Baylds.
- Margret (Sverdhried Hillock, Eastern Adoulin)
- Margret postulated that Melvien's death was by human hands. Aid her in finding the truth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.