Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||The Crucible|
|Requirements||Seekers of Adoulin registered and installed|
Adoulinian charter permit
Completed Seekers of Adoulin Mission 1-7, Meeting of the Minds
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|The River Runs Red||3-3-1 Forward Thinking|
3-3-2 Tears of the Generals
- You must complete The Geomagnetron to have access to Adoulin in order to proceed.
- You receive a Geomagnetron at the completion of the previous mission, and only need to speak with Darcia (H-7 - Lower Jueno) to activate it. (I had all expansions at this point. Not having the relevant expansion may affect the outcome.)
- (Optional) Go to a starting nation for a brief cutscene pointing you toward your next stop.
- Enter Ceizak Battlegrounds for a cutscene that ends this mission and begins either 3-3-1 Forward Thinking or 3-3-2 Tears of the Generals, depending on your progress in Seekers of Adoulin Missions.
- Requires finishing Seekers of Adoulin Mission 1-7 before the cut scene will start. If you want to finish all required Seekers of Adoulin mission requirements for Rhapsodies before continuing, you need to get up to 2-7-1 Behind the Sluices and pick up the Waterway facility crank from the storage container at H-6.
- Mission Orders
- Iroha's future provides clues about the ambassador. The only way to combat his darkness is to gather more light for your orb. Your next destination is Adoulin. If necessary, speak with Darcia in Lower Jeuno to start the Seekers of Adoulin missions.