The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Sharzalion at the bar in the Lion Springs Tavern. He wants some Orcish Dry Food.
- To get this food, you need to get a Davoi Storage Key to open the Storage Hole which spawns randomly about Davoi.
- Enter Davoi from Jugner Forest and defeat Purpleflash Brukdok around the western half of (E-9)/(F-9) to obtain a Davoi Storage Key.
- Purpleflash Brukdok spawns around the western half of (E-9) / (F-9) when you enter the zone with the RDM AF weapon started. VERY IMPORTANT: you must travel down the river to get to this point. Get down to the river at (J-10) and follow it north and west to (D-8).
- There are a few orcs on the way that aggro even at 75.
- Additionally, all nearby orcs link when fighting the NM.
- Note: coming /NIN for the NM greatly helps.
- The Storage Hole spawns randomly around Davoi, so hunt around until you find it. There are patterns on the ground which identify potential spawn positions. The patterns look like someone stretched animal skins over a hole in the ground, except that they are the same colors as the ground. There are 4 "skins" in a pattern forming a rough circle divided into 4 quadrants with a fifth small "skin" covering the middle. Trade the Davoi Storage Key to it to receive the Orcish Dry Food. The location changes each game day. May respawn in the same spot after the Davoi Storage Key is used.
- Some known locations of the Storage Hole are at (E-10), (F-6), (F-7), (F-9), (G-9), (G-10),(I-7), (I-8), (J-7), (K-7), (K-8), (K-9),(K-10), and another at (J-8). There are other locations it can spawn in, anywhere on the map.
- The Storage Hole at (H-8), previously thought unreachable without running through Monastic Cavern, CAN be reached from the river below. Running through Monastic Cavern is not necessary.
- After the Storage Hole has been used by a RDM, it will immediately respawn somewhere in Davoi; you don't have to wait until the next Vana'diel Day.
- Once you have obtained the Orcish Dry Food, return to Sharzalion to receive your Fencing Degen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.