Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Mertaire - Port Jeuno (E-6)|
|Items Needed||Star ring|
|Title Granted||Paragon of Bard Excellence|
|Repeatable||Yes, by erasing AF memory|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
- Talk to Mertaire in Lower Jeuno (I-8) who tells you to take the Star ring to an antique collector.
- Talk to Imasuke in Port Jeuno (E-6) (near the entrance to Qufim Island).
- You may switch to any job after this.
- Travel to Xarcabard and check the Perennial Snow at (I-10).
- Wait for 1 minute (earth time) then check the Perennial Snow again.
- Return to Imasuke, who tells you the language is old San d'Orian and that you should find someone who can read it.
- Talk to Chalvatot in the Queen Leaute's Garden (F-7) in Chateau d'Oraguille to trigger a cutscene.
- You may need to speak to him twice if this is your first time speaking with him.
- Chalvatot gives you a Moon ring and sends you to the Monastic Cavern. Head to the altar room (I-8), clear the room and examine the altar to pop the NM Bugaboo.
- After you defeat Bugaboo, check the altar again.
- NM only needs to be spawned once for all party members to get the final cutscene.
- Go back to talk to Chalvatot in Chateau d'Oraguille to complete the quest.
- Imasuke (Qufim Tunnel, Port Jeuno)
- Solve the riddle of the ring, and find the truth behind it.