Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||The Call of the Wyrmking|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Ancient Vows||A Vessel Without a Captain|
|A Transient Dream||Goblin Footprint South Gustaberg ( )|
|The Call of the Wyrmking||Dalba Port Bastok ( )|
|The Call of the Wyrmking||Taulluque Metalworks ( )|
- After defeating the three Mammets, you will appear in South Gustaberg.
- Head to Port Bastok (Home Point #3) and approach the exterior of the Departures Entrance to the Air Travel Agency at to receive a cutscene.
- Please note that when attempting to "approach the exterior door" the cut scene may not activate the first couple of tries, you may have to zone and come back to get it to launch. Please also note that you don't have to pay for a flight either. It should be as simple as walking up to the front door.
- Then go to the Metalworks and talk to Cid ( ).
- Mission Orders
- Not moments after arriving in Bastok, Prishe begins her search for the father of airships, Cid.