The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- After the cutscene in the previous mission, you may start crafting the assigned enfeebling kit.
- If you forget which kit you need, you can rewatch the cut scene via the Goblin Footprint in East Sarutabaruta.
- Check with at least one of the Guild NPCs to make sure the Goblin Footprint gave you the correct kit you need to make. (See Notes)
- Speak to the NPCs in their respective cities to "learn" more about the recipes.
- It is not required to speak with any of the NPCs to start collecting or crafting.
- It is not required to have the add-on to craft the items.
- Talk to Kuroido-Moido in Port Windurst at (E-7) and he will tell you to get the following items:
- Synthesize all of these items together to get the Padded Box.
- Talk to Faulpie in Southern San d'Oria at (E-8) inside the Tanner's Guild and she will tell you to get the following items:
- Synthesize one sheet of Parchment and one Pumice Stone together to get the Fine Parchment. You will need two of these.
Note: If you have the quest An Understanding Overlord? and have not traded Faulpie the items requested, she will not initially mention the items needed for this mission. Keep talking to her until you get the dialogue.
- Talk to Abd-al-Raziq on the top floor of the Alchemist's Guild in Bastok Mines and he will tell you to get the following items:
- Synthesize one jar of Black Ink and one vial of Magicked Blood together to get the Enchanted Ink. You will need two of these.
- Once you have all of the items, synthesize them together with the appropriate potion for the requested enfeeblement kit (for example, a Poison Potion for an Enfeeblement Kit of Poison):
- Once the Enfeebling Kit has been crafted, head to Qufim Island (H-7). Trade the Enfeebling Kit to the Trodden Snow located in the center of the pond.
- Only one of the four Enfeebling Kits is required.
- IF you need to recheck which enfeeblement kit you need, don't check only the Goblin Footprint. We just rechecked the Footprint, which told us Poison kit, but in reality he needed Blindness. If you are rechecking, talk to one of the guild NPC's that tell you how to synth it to MAKE SURE you are making the correct kit and don't waste your time.
- It is optional to personally farm the ingredients (Inferior Cocoon, Pumice Stone, Magicked Blood). They may be bought through the Auction House or a Bazaar.
- It is also optional to even personally craft the required ingredients together (Padded Box, Fine Parchment, Enchanted Ink). The crafted items may also be bought through the Auction House or a Bazaar.
- However, to get the final product, the Enfeebling Kit, the crafted ingredients must be synthed together personally, as the Enfeebling Kit is exclusive.
- It is recommended to synth the Enfeebling Kit with at least a level 10 Alchemy Skill. It is possible to synth with no skill at all, but the success rate is very low.
- Alchemy Skill Up Guide:
- Levels 0-6: Tsurara
- Levels 6-9: Cornstarch
- Mission Orders
- You have been served what appears to be a draft card inducting you into the Shantotto Empire as a special operative. Report to provisional headquarters located on Qufim Island with extreme haste... and the specified gifts of tribute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.