Terror is a harmful status effect that makes the player immobile with fear until it wears off. Afflicted characters cannot move, attack, cast spells, or use abilities. It also freezes the player's character model.
How to remove the effect
- Nothing can remove this effect except waiting for it to wear off (generally a short period of time).
How the effect is inflicted
- Agrios - Daunting Hurl
- Alexander - Void of Repentance
- Baobhan Sith - Additional effect on melee attacks
- Brigandish Blade - Additional effect on melee attacks
- Biast - Additional effect on melee attacks
- Dame Blanche - Additional effect on melee attacks
- Dvergr - Thundris Shriek
- Eald'narche - Vortex
- Hippogryphs - Jettatura
- Khimaira - Dreadstorm
- Manes - Additional Effect on melee attacks
- Nightmare Mandragora - Enhanced version of Scream
- Odin - Gagnrath, Sanngetall
- Proto-Ultima - Dissipation
- Qiqirn - Faze
- Shii - Additional Effect on melee attacks
- Wyrms - Absolute Terror
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.