|Sacrarium||57 - 59||8|
Respawn: 16 minutes
|A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses a variety of TP moves, including:
- Highly recommended that you fight with your lock off so you can turn around when/if it uses Mortal Ray, a Gaze Attack Doom.
- Mortal Ray can be avoided by one of four ways:
- Having a White Mage use Cursna on you, though the chances of this working are very low.
- Use a bottle of Holy Water on yourself; this is not a 100% chance of working.
- Simply turn around before it has a chance to use Mortal Ray.
- If you are blinded, Mortal Ray will not take effect, even if you are facing the mob. This is true of all Gaze Attacks.
Teratotaur is likely derived from the Teratosaurus ("monster lizard"), a genus of rauisuchian known from the Triassic Stubensandstein (Löwenstein Formation - Norian age) of Germany. The type specimen was described by von Meyer on the basis of a left maxilla (upper jaw bone) with large teeth, which he declared to be distinct from Belodon.