The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Involved in Missions
- Promathia Mission 3-2: Vessel Without a Captain
- Promathia Mission 3-5: Darkness Named
- Promathia Mission 4-1: Sheltering Doubt
- Promathia Mission 4-2: The Savage
- Promathia Mission 4-3: The Secrets of Worship
- Promathia Mission 4-4: Slanderous Utterings
- Promathia Mission 5-1: The Enduring Tumult of War
- Promathia Mission 5-2: Desires of Emptiness
- Promathia Mission 5-3: Three Paths
- Promathia Mission 6-1: For Whom the Verse is Sung
- Promathia Mission 6-4: One to be Feared
- Promathia Mission 7-1: Chains and Bonds
- Promathia Mission 7-2: Flames in the Darkness
- Promathia Mission 7-3: Fire in the Eyes of Men
- Promathia Mission 7-4: Calm Before the Storm
- Promathia Mission 7-5: The Warrior's Path
- Promathia Mission 8-3: When Angels Fall
- Promathia Mission 8-4: Dawn
|Sealion's Den||1||A, T(S)|
|Sealion's Den||113-121+||Ginsen||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought for Promathia Mission 7-5: The Warrior's Path. He is armed with both a great katana and a bow.
- Uses Meikyo Shisui. Also eats a Shogun Rice Ball after a time.
- Uses his own unique versions of various Great Katana/Archery Weapon Skills:
- Amatsu: Kazakiri (Tachi: Jinpu variant)
- Amatsu: Torimai (Tachi: Enpi variant)
- Amatsu: Yukiarashi (Tachi: Yukikaze variant)
- Amatsu: Tsukioboro (Tachi: Gekko variant)
- Amatsu: Hanaikusa (Tachi: Kasha variant)
- Oisoya (Namas Arrow variant)
- Amatsu: Tsukikage (unique Great Katana weaponskill)
- He does not "ready" his weaponskills, making them difficult to stun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.