|Abyssea - Grauberg||83||1||???|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Bubbling Oil to ??? in the middle of I-5.
- Uses all standard Magic Pot TP moves.
- Casts potent -ga 4 spells, Sleepga II, Silencega, Breakga, and Slowga.
- Battery Charge puts up non-dispelable Shock spikes that deal heavy damage and gains a potent double attack.
- Highly resistant or immune to Silence and Gravity.
- Gains immunity to elemental magic through the use of Spectral Barrier.
- Using a Prismatic Elixir on it will prevent the Shock Spikes effect from Battery Charge, as well as paralyze the mob. Prismatic Elixir is obtained by activating the Brugaire's Ambition quest.
A Teekesselchen is a game where the player has a word with several meanings, ie, a homonym, and the object is to guess the word's meanings. First cited in The Book of a Hundred Games by Mary White, (1896), p. 117, under the English name Teapot. Teekesselchen translates to small tea kettle from german.