Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Sobane - Southern San d'Oria (D-6)|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation: 4|
|Items Needed||Attohwa Ginseng|
|Title Granted||Talks with Tonberries|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Signed in Blood||None|
- If you just completed Signed in Blood, you must Zone out and back into Southern San d'Oria to flag this quest.
- Talk to Sobane. She and her husband need your help confirming a threat to a local aristocrat, but the only ones who may know about it are the tight lipped Tonberries in Carpenters' Landing.
- Travel to Attohwa Chasm and defeat Gallinipper, Ogrefly, or Monarch Ogrefly until they drop Attohwa Ginseng.
- Travel to South Landing in Carpenters' Landing.
- Talk with the elvaan Anguenet standing next to the Tonberry at the docks for a cutscene. He knows a way to speak with them, but he won't do it for free.
- Trade Anguenet the Attohwa Ginseng and he will give you the Tonberry Blackboard which will allow you to communicate with the Tonberry Riche on the ferry.
- Purchase a Barge Ticket or Barge Multi-ticket and board a barge headed for Central Landing via Emfea Way. See here for the barge Schedule.
- Talk to Riche, the Tonberry on board. Ask him all the questions (5); at the end he'll take the key item. Be sure to do this before the ride is over, which is approximately 7 minutes.
- Travel to Fei'Yin and kill Shadow until they drop Treasury Gold.
- Take the Treasury Gold to Davoi and trade it to the ??? at (J-11), which spawns a Hematic Cyst NM.
- Kill the Hematic Cyst and select the ??? again for a cutscene.
- Sobane (House on Pikeman's Way, Southern San d'Oria)
- According to Sobane's husband Ondieumais, the count who owns the Carpenters' Landing territory is being threatened. Find a way to communicate with the Tonberries of Carpenters' Landing and discover who is making these threats.