The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Gustav Tunnel||78-79||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from a Doom Warlock at around (G-8).
- Average re-spawn time is around 2 hours, but as a Lottery Spawn, can take a lot longer.
- Uses the following spells:
- Resists Ice based spells including Bind, and builds resist against Gravity.
- Immune to Lullaby, susceptible to Elegy.
- Can be silenced.
- Can be defeated by 6 characters at around level 68. (see testimonials)
See the Video page.
In Slavic folklore, a Taxim is a corpse risen from the dead. Its the equivalent of a zombie, a walking corpse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.