|Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)||2||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by Quest: The Long March North, along with Count Furfur and Count Murmur x2.
- Does not aggro anyone except the party who spawned them.
- They have significantly less HP than Count Furfur.
- They can be slept, but are likely to build resistance rapidly.
- Since they may try to cast Sleepga or Sleepga II, it's recommended to use Poison Potions or Sublimation as a precaution.
In Basque mythology, Tartalo is an enormously strong one-eyed giant very similar to the Greco-Roman Cyclops. It is speculated that the name may derive from the Greek underworld Tartaros. He lives in caves in the mountains and catches young people in order to eat them. He also eats sheep. In Biscay, it's known as Alarabi. There is a story about him that appears to be derived from the Odyssey.