A set of ornately decorated martial robes designed for use by Monks. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Tantra Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Tantra Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Tantra Cyclas sets visit Monk Artifact Equipment Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Tantra Crown +2
x6 Jewel of Vision 89 Tantra Cyclas +2
x9 Card of Ardor 87 Tantra Gloves +2
x6 Jewel of Wieldance 83 Tantra Hose +2
x6 Jewel of Balance 81 Tantra Gaiters +2
x6 Coin of Voyage
Armor Piece Tantra Necklace
- Defense +201
- "Subtle Blow" +10
- Haste +16%
- Accuracy +43
- Attack +25
- "Store TP" +6
- "Kick Attacks" +7
- Strength +27
- Vitality +12
- Hand-to-hand +7
- Increases "Perfect Counter" Attack
- Increases "Kick Attacks" attack
- Raises kick damage by 45 (equivalent to weapon with DMG +45).
- Enhances "Footwork" effect
- Raises the attack bonus of Footwork from 100/1024 to 152/1024.
- Augments "Impetus"
- Enhances "Martial Arts" effect
- Martial Arts = Delay -5
- Enhances "Tactical Guard" effect
- Set: Augments "Kick Attacks"