|Ghoyu's Reverie||~83||1||A, L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Possible Notorious Monster encountered during a Liquidation Team maze with Lizard Rune and Great Warrior Rune applied.
- It is possible these are the only two runes necessary for him to appear, and the other runes only make the fight harder and, in theory, increase the drop rate.
- Koggelmander: For this item to appear in the Hoardbox, the Lost and Found rune must be set within the Maze Tabula in use. (See Koggelmander article for more information)
- Setting Maze Rune 016 alters TP moves' effects: Baleful Gaze petrifies and resets hate, and all TP moves appear to inflict more damage than usual.
- Weak to magic and extremely resistant to physical damage.
- Accuracy is poor, but seems to increase over time. Attack power also increases.
- Can be slept with Elemental Seal.
- Notes for Blue Mages:
In Maori mythology, taniwha are creatures that reside in deep waters or dark caves. The seafaring versions are described like whales or sharks while the land-faring versions are described like lizards (geckos and tuataras [a lizard order that is a relic of a group that existed 200 million years ago]), but as large as whales. They were sometimes considered as guardians of certain tribes and the tribe would appease them with offerings of food. They are dangerous to members of other tribes.
Tanihwa Related Video--Sonicuk 07:44, 21 May 2009 (UTC)