- Makes target docile and more susceptible to charm.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 30
- Recast Time: 10:00
- Duration: Instant
- Using Tame on a mob that has not become aggressive will make it more susceptible to charm.
- Using Tame on an aggressive mob may cause the target to stop attacking immediately and go back to its natural state.
- The ability can be resisted. The success rate of Tame is determined by comparing your INT to the target's INT.
- Tame can only be used on mobs that can be charmed. Using Tame on uncharmable mobs will have no effect.
- Tame will have no effect if another player is on the mob's enmity list.
- Tame may be used on a mob that has become aggressive to another player if that player has not performed an action against it.
- Tame will have a lower success rate if the target's HP is considerably low.
- Tame will have no effect on the mob if the Beastmaster already has a pet or Alter Egos.
- Tame cannot be used on another player's mob where Charm has failed, only your own.
Gear Affecting Trait
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.