Supposed to be spelled IGQIRA not IQGIRA. --Squallleon 01:59, 19 February 2007 (EST)
Where did the monk job originate in FFXI? The Far East? --Jopasopa 10:34, 12 June 2006 (PDT)
I think bastok, it was introduced by the Tenshodo I think, cause they supplied the gear. --Chrisjander 11:24, 12 June 2006 (PDT)
I'm pretty sure that map is merely drawn by a fan who based it on the information on this article and the Vana'diel Tribune. As such, it should either be removed or the image's captions should be altered. --Joped 20:04, 19 February 2007 (EST)
origin the Igqira Armor Set line
"origin the Igqira Armor Set." added the word "of"
Quick Overview of the known places, with new information from the latest update
- South Continent: Olzhirya
- Largely dominated by the mithran empire of Gha Naboh Matriarchate, referred to by the mithra as "the motherland"; capital city Yhoh.
- Also the island nations of Zhwa and Tsahyah are located here.
- Moogles and Mithra come from here. Possibly also the origin of the Antica.
- Items which reference the south: Taffeta Cloth, Rheiyoh Leather, Damascus Ingot, Damascene Cloth, Tsahyan Mask, and Ngoma.
- West Continent: Ulbuka
- North Continent: Rhazowa
- Orcish empire is up here, as well as the homes of the gigas.
- As far as I can tell no items reference this place yet.
--Toksyuryel 19:18, 11 September 2008 (UTC)