- Spawns immediately after Ironclad Execution is killed. Was seen on Windsday. Stayed up and roamed for several minutes. Fast Cast and moves with increased movement speed. Water5 broke stoneskin & shell4 on 85 rdm and 1 shot me.
- Fought this today with 12 people and 30 minutes. We were only able to get it to about 15% before we timed out. It didn't seem to use the drain move any more often when it was at low health than earlier, but it was certainly more annoying as our DDs timed out.
- Suggestions: keep your tanks at full HP all the time. Sometimes the TP moves did unreasonably high damage compared to normal, hitting a pld for over 1500 damage (Interference at the start when he had tons of buffs to dispel). Also, be VERY careful about hate. If he pulls off a TP move on the mages, it will either silence them or do lots of damage to them. Malign Invocation can do over 1200 damage AoE.
- He also seemed to gain access to more TP moves as his hp went down. For the first 25%, he only used Stygian Cyclone and Stygian Sphere. At about 75% he started using Dark Arrivisme and Interference. And he only started using Malign Invocation much later, at about 50% or so. --Dolasiar 03:39, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Up on Darksday on Sylph Skjie 23:59, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- from JP websites: pops on any game afternoon if Ironclad isn't up and if wipe then repop 7hours, if killed then repop 2hours
- Was up on Firesday and despawned, while Executioner was still alive. This was not an afternoon. Firesday before 10:00.
- Popped at around 4:30ish windsday while we were killing Executioner, had both claimed at one point so definitly not related to Ironclads Death.
- Saw a claimed it on Fireday around 6:00, first time fighting it and wiped around 20% from TP spaming.
Saw it again same day on Waterday, poped around 4-5am (around 2hr after we wiped to it).
Killed it 2nd time around and got WAR and BRD items. Did not check if the Ironclad was up or not. --Misart 23:24, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Sighted at 5:00 on Lightningsday unclaimed. --Eremes 04:27, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Can confirm nothing related to ironclad..since i fight ironclad on main char on rdm/nin and while control BST 2nd char kill ramuh with alliance. it pop while ironclad still have 90% hp. The repop should be 90 min minimum since i saw 2nd one pop later. while doing time ext party after NM. It pop again after we kill ramuh nearby.
Found roaming on Firesday around 6:00. We fought the Funguar NM there and looked back and he was no where to be found. The only thing he left behind was Fulmotondro. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xenophire (talk • contribs). December 4, 2010
- Killed with party of 6, levels 86-90, WHM BRD BLM MNK THF DRG. --VxSote 07:30, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
"Due to the large number of highly damaging Aoe moves, if players get hit with any of them, it is highly recommended to make sure their hp does not reach zero. Spells such as Cure may help achieve this."
Guessing this is a joke. --Eremes 20:30, November 4, 2010 (UTC)