- Can cast 2-4 spells during a single stun cooldown, making multiple stunners ideal.
- A group of six 75s, PLD/WAR, RDM/DRK, WHM/SMN, MNK/WAR, SMN/WHM, and SAM/WAR, wiped twice. Got Shoggoth to 18%hp after a 15 minute fight.
- Hits 75 paladin for 50-250 damage, with critical hits as high as 400+.
- Hits casters for 250-350 damage.
- Despawns immediately after everyone in the group is dead, or has zoned.
- SMN Meteorite did 263dmg, Diamond Dust did 637dmg. Average melee hits were 0-70dmg.
- Casted Sleepga II 8 times during the fight along Stone IV, Fire IV, Aero IV, Water IV, Thunder IV, and Blizzaga III. Used the TP moves Hex Eye and Petro Gaze.
- Just attempted this with RDM RDM and BLM, it's actually a fairly easy kite fight as long as you keep your back turned. Since your kiting with this setup he'll start doing a pattern upon your fist stun of a -ga spell, where he'll run up to you and attempt to do a TP move. As long as your back is turned you won't get hit (he does not use Death Ray). After that TP move he'll attempt another -ga spell. So -ga >> TP >> -ga >> TP >> -ga is his distinct pattern when kiting. *note: will sometimes replace a -ga with a single cast spell. The only killer here is the CS, with this low number group I highly recommend setting your HP in the location or fighting by the OP if your in present areas. Generally if you have your team split up into separate directions you can get away with only having one person die or sometimes none as he likes to spam sleepga II on CS. Hope this helps anyone who needs Shaggoth kills for their trials. ^^ --Hykaa 09:32, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.