The photo shows that the name is "Sabotender Corrido", with the C capitalized. That's the way I would like to write it on the update notes. However, only the exact spelling "Sabotender corrido" (C lowercase) will link to this Article. I request a Move. Thank you. --Zylo 08:50, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
The article claims that Corrido uses Hundred Fists at approximately 30%. While this isn't technically incorrect, I have found that of the 5 times I've killed it, Corrido has always used Hundred Fists at exactly 25%. Put verification tag up until someone else can support my claim. --Almacien 14:28, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
After fighting this NM a great many times it would appear that the claim that Sabotender Corrido uses Hundred Fists at 25% is correct. In addition, if Sabotender Corrido has already used the 2 hour ability, it will not use Hundred Fists again at 25% if the player reraises and attempts to defeat it again. It may however be able to use Hundred Fists again after 2 hours have passed. Again, if anyone else can verfy this please edit accordingly. --Intoxiss 14:00, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Duoed by 75 pld/rdm and 75 pld/dnc
- Killed by 75 nin/war and 75 drg/whm with 65 whm/blm
- Soloed by 75 rdm/blu with the use of 2 hour
- Duoed by rdm/nin and rdm/war who straight tank with Darksteel Harness +1 Set;Terra's staff, cheviot cape, patronous and jelly rings, using defender, full buff + tav taco, hit for 35, crit70, spam provoke and keep slowII/paralyzeII,blind, build hate while second rdm nuke and cure sometimes.--Neochris 10:38, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Duoed by Mnk75/dnc and 75 Rdm/blm
- Got aggrod by this as 75BLU/37NIN called fellow healer lvl 61 mid in fight and got it down to 5%
- Got aggroed as 75 war/dnc while looking this up on wiki... died too quickly to get any tp to heal myself.
- Soloable by a fully merited well geared 75 Mnk/Dnc Heavy counter gear, and 2hr required.
- Trio'd by 3 SMN75. Wait for 30% then have everyone use Predator Claws at the same time, goes down instantly.
- Trio'd by pld/dnc, thf/nin, and rdm/whm..pld using Invincible when mob uses hundred fists..took 5 minutes--Neochris 10:45, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Duoed by BLU/SCH and DRG/BLU. DRG ate a taco while BLU stunned and debuffed (Awful Eye, Terror Touch, Sandspray, Sandspin, Filamented Hold, Sub-Zero Smash). Recommend eatting taco's or some kind of defense food. NM triple attacks endlessly and appears to have very high accuracy.
- Easy Duo by 75MNK/THF and 75RDM/WHM. MNK counterstanced at the beginning, RDM enfeebled with Blind, Paralyze and Slow II and buffed MNK with Haste, ProtectIV and Phalanx II. MNK used Hundredfists when NM did and was all over in less than 3 mins.
- Laughably easy duo 75PLD/DNC and 75RDM/BLM. Buffs: Protect 4, haste, phalanx 2, refresh and tavnazian taco Debuffs: Slow II, Paralyze II, Blind, Poison II, Bio II, Burn, Chock and Shock. Took about 5 minutes with PLD/DNC curing with waltz and still had tp to ws. The RDM buffed/debuffed and nuked. Took 0~43 damage per hit with 69+44 Vit, 583 Def. Nothing really special on the PLD gear wise (joyeuse, koenig shield/hands, ACP body (fast cast + enm), jelly ring)
- Fought PLD/BLU(Gimp 27 sub) and RDM/NIN, had NPC out... Took about 3 minutes, Didn't even have to use Sentinel during Hundred fists, popped Reprisal and it basically killed itself, hit me for about 0~40 DMG pending Shield block. It has a slow attack speed despite the Triple Attack, Keeping Slow II on it make things easier, otherwise terribly easy fight, It'd be like tanking a normal Cactaur that doesn't use 1000 Needles. - User:Karbuncle
- Fairly easy solo by 75 DNC/WAR. Violent Flourish stun can last several seconds so use if if you're in trouble. Use Trance when Corrido uses Hundred Fists and you'll be fine. kill took a lil more than 15 min. Tahngarthortalk-contribs 19:08, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Easy Duo with 75 NIN/DNC and 75 RDM/WHM. Paralyze II is your friend. Use it and you can't lose! Keep Haste and Phalanx II on the Nin. The only time we need to cure is during the 2 hour. --Tifaia 18:15, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Not very difficult duo with 75 BLU/NIN x2. Rotated Head-Butt to keep him stunned and kept up shadows, Filamented Hold also helped out. Tavnazian Tacos and Cocoon was kept up at all times. When he Hundred Fists @25% have one BLU cast DD spells while the other Head Butts. Rotate this until dead. ---Tullaris 19:39, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
Soloable by SMN75/WHM37 using Carby Kiting, hard fight ><, /WHM is needed, as you need to keep Stoneskin/Blink up, 'cause you are gonna take hits, once you start kiting, the avatars have a lifespan of 20-40 seconds, I found to be safe casting only 1 of the said buffs per avatar so I didn't get caught Avatarless midcast :p, I got it to about 40% when I started having MP issues and had to Astral Flow, and start using Carby for MP refresh. I'll say it again, keep SS/Blink up, because when you resummon an Avatar, there will be a chance of it missing, or if Corrido counters. Don't try to flee from the Sabotender if he doesn't go straight for your avatar, because he runs faster than you and the avatar, instead run towards your pet so it has a higher chance of getting a hit before you die XD
When he uses Hundred Fists, it gets a bit messy, I noticed Carbuncle die before I got outta range, so I threw a spirit, and ran further off, and Ele Siphon'd for +300 MP, and as I recast it's HF had worn. The sad case is: I died at 1%, Fenrir got countered as he came in on my and Double attack'd both his hits, and crit'd 3 times. ; ; --Taruzard 00:53, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
Cactrot Rapido Link?
i camped this nm for 2+ weeks trying to get the Aptant: Ishis for my sam and pup gear. during that time fought him twice while rapido was up and no link he ran into agro range (that is i seen him enter screen) and left no link. anyone else ever had him link? killed him a total of 25~30 times got 6 Aptant: tachus and 5 Aptant: Ishis. 5/5 Shikkoku Togi Set. Starting the Ebon Vest Set this week. Good Hunting All!