is the "not as fast as flee or chocobo mazurka" REALLY needed? just seems excess when its after the speed + % --GodsBlackArm 02:19, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Does this stack with quicken from the boots gotten from the past 3 differnt boots depends on want nation you pick.
Does not work in cities, even those in the past.
--Gropitou 01:06, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
Conditions around Mazurka
Moved from Main page:
- Has no effect in dungeons.
- Has no effect in past city zones. - Because they can have attackable monsters in them, they are constituted as Dungeons. Same as Al Zahbi. Same reason you can summon in these zones.
- Has no effect in dynamis cities.(Does work in "outside" zones like Dynamis - Xarcabard or Dynamis - Buburimu)
- Stacks with bonuses from equipment. - This is pretty self-explanatory as movement speed gear is not evaluated in the same field as movement-speed Buff-enhancements... Quickening from Sprinter Shoes + Nation-Aketons, Swift Shoes resting buff from Kupo-Powers + Crimson-legs, etc etc.
- Grants no additional movement speed increase when used with Chocobo Mazurka or Chocobo Jig, despite the fact that Chocobo Jig and Mazurka icon can co-exist on your buff-bar.
- This seemed suspicious to me, so I tested it out with 2 characters: NIN(using feet at night), and DNC/brd(using Jig). Partied them both, sung Mazurka, and just ran straight. The NIN ended up being quite farther ahead by the time Mazurka ended. This says that both characters had a base 25% movement speed, and that the extra 12% from Mazurka only appeared to be applied to the NIN.
--Malitia 19:11, December 4, 2009 (UTC)